Friday 14 December 2012

Things are finally falling into place.

I have got a job! I went for an interview two weeks back and I got called in for a second interview yesterday to say that I got it. Sweeeettt... This is really going to help me and Louis out financially especially with having the bedsit. 

The job is a receptionist at quite a famous spa, so with the gel nails booked in for next Wednesday I am ready to get my Receptionist ONNN :)

Since the move to Ledbury I haven't quite felt entirely settled, and i always felt like i was placed into Louis' life rather than sharing a life together. So now with this opportunity I can finally make a life for myself, and get that fresh start feeling properly. 

Living above the pub is fun, and there is always people around. Last night me and Louis made Christmas biscuits which our flat mates (if that's the real name) enjoyed, as did Louis! He couldn't stop eating the dough and stunk of cinnamon for the rest of the night. 

The perks of living above a pub- when you wake up to find Reindeer in your garden

Me and Louis being to lazy to cook so we just eat downstairs in the pub... Naughty

Our first home Key :)

We didn't have a mixing bowl for the Christmas biscuits, so we had to use a saucepan

For those that are considering making that step and moving in together- Just do it ! It will either work or it won't, and no amount of prep will get yourself ready. Take the plunge... Take the plunge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment