Sunday 9 December 2012

No More Prep!

Moving day came a lot sooner for both Louis and I, as we got kicked out of his Dad's house. No it's not what you think- Louis wasn't the reason, in fact it was me! 

I was sick of being treated like a slave by his Dad, so I decided it was time to stick up for myself. I was very polite about it, yet made sure I got my point across, resulting in us both getting kicked out (Louis backed me up).

So with no time to prepare, a car full of our belongings and nowhere to go, we had to think... We drove to Louis' work to let them know and they offered us a room above the pub. This is when it hit us that this was it now, we are GROWN UPS :P

I LOVE it. Honestly I love living on our own and I love our little room. It’s a shared kitchen and bathroom (shared with myself, Louis and two other blokes), and this morning I have spent it cleaning and scrubbing everything! But it is looking a lot better and I am pleased with my hard work. 

Our room is called 'The Pod' and this sign is on our wall

Our Room after I got my hands on it

The Shared Kitchen

The Shared toilet (Picture taken after I bleached the shit out of it)

The Shared Bathroom



No comments:

Post a Comment