Friday 23 November 2012

Preparing For The Big World On Our Own. Post #2

We are homeless! Well not far off.
We are currently living with Louis' Dad but they are not getting on too well and defiantly have different standards of cleanliness when it comes to the house. Well to be honest i think we all have different standards of cleanliness compared to Louis. 

Hygienically speaking he gets a 10 out of 10 and showers about 8 times a day- slight over-exaggeration. He is so up there in the scales of personal hygiene that he even gets on my case about showering. Its not that I don't, but sometimes I want to stay in my pj's all day, leave my hair in a mess and not brush my teeth. FEEL THE FUR! FEEL THE FUR! (on my teeth, not anywhere else :|)  

But when it comes to the house he leaves clothes every where and just fails to do his allocated jobs, which his Dad really doesn't appreciate and doesn't take lightly. 

So at the moment my daily routine consists of watching Louis like a hawk making sure that he picks up after himself, so that we actually have a roof over our heads. I'm going back to mine for a few days as of Sunday so lets just hope that Louis gets the point by then, or I will come back to both mine and his stuff on the front drive.

That's the annoying thing about moving in with your boyfriend to their parents house, he fucks up and we both get kicked out. Bloody Terrific! 



No comments:

Post a Comment