Sunday 25 November 2012

Preparing For The Big World On Our Own. Post #4

I had a really nice family orientated evening tonight. Starting with a visit to my Aunties and ending up having an awesome Sunday roast with my Auntie, my Cousins and Phoebe- My cousins 9 Month old baby. 
This is cheeky Phoebe eating her Narna 


I have just read the next chapter from 'Men are From Mars and Women are from Venus' and here is what I think will come in handy to know when me and Louis move out. 

Men go to their caves and Women talk

  1. To feel better Men need to go into their caves to solve problems alone
  2. If I am stressed or need a rant call a friend. Louis will just try and offer solutions and this is not what I need. If I want to talk to Louis then just tell him I need him to listen
  3. Let him take as much time in his cave as he needs- don't pester him (even if his way of releasing the tension from the day is into a computer game)


No comments:

Post a Comment